- Download CoronaViewer code
- If necessary, add your custom build.settings code to the CoronaViewer build.settings code. DO NOT OVERWRITE THEM. Add your code to the existing code. Also, replace their config.lua file with yours.
- Build the CoronaViewer app
- Install the CoronaViewer app on your device
- Authorize CoronaViewer to access your dropbox account
- Shut down the CoronaViewer app
- Go to your dropbox account either through the desktop or web interface
- Locate the Apps folder, and drill into it
- Locate the CoronaViewer folder, and drill into it
- Place ALL of your files into this folder. Basically, drag and drop your entire file structure from your project folder into this folder
- Start the CoronaViewer app on your device
- Allow the app to sync the files from your dropbox account
- The CoronaViewer app should now run as though it is your project
I'm just going to leave this here.
Note that you don't need the desktop Dropbox app in order to use the CoronaViewer project on your device to update. You can use the web interface to drag and drop your files.